Airfield Signs Description
The Airfield Signs are signs that are used to provide pilots with mandatory instructions, information on a specific location or destination on a movement area. These signs are installed mostly in the taxiway area. They have to fulfill mechanical and dimensional characteristics and also very precise light output criteria for illuminated signs.
PAXign : System
- A portable calibrated high precision camera for luminance and chromaticity measurements;
- A portable computer running a user-friendly software for system operation, data acquisition and report display;
- Laser distance measuring system;
- Data exchange and connection assured by USB cable connection.
- High accuracy and precision;
- Easy to use;
- Few seconds data acquisition and realtime processing of the data;
- Can be used either in the field (airside) or in airport workshop;
- Using a database system to manage and record data used and collected during the measurement session;
- Hand portable;
- Automatic mode and procedure;
- Night operation for airside.