Job Description(Posted on 24/02/2021)
|Job Title||Assistant Manager- Sales||Reports to||Sales Manager|
|Country||India||Location||Mumbai and Chennai|
Assistant Sales Manager shall be reporting to Sales Manager of Vardhman and he shall be responsible for all Government , Private market in India which includes , Green/Brown field Airports/airbases/airstrips/ helipads and all landside business , he shall be working with Sr. Sales Manager and sales support team for sharing the responsibilities. He shall be focusing on , develop and drive Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL) , Control Monitoring System, Advance Visual Docking Guidance Systems (AVDGS) , GOS ( Gate Operating system, Photometric testing systems for AGL, Electrical low voltage Systems (HVAC IBMS, Alarm, CCTV, Access Control) business in India. He shall be point of contact for all Private and Government customers for all related technical and commercial queries.
He shall be responsible for followings:
- Supervision of the entire techno-commercial value chain i.e. meeting customers, understanding their requirements, working on tenders, specking the tenders, working with airport consultants, end customers and contractors, giving inputs to sales support team in preparing technical and price bids, attending bid meetings, finalizing technical and commercial terms and negotiating with vendors and customers to become L1.
- Cementing healthy customer relations with all departments at various levels for resolving problems or responding to enquiries with focus on the importance of exceeding customer requirements and maintained a satisfied customer base in India for continued business.
- Develop a pipeline by involving at pre-bid stage before the release of tenders
- Regular visits to all stakeholders of customers, arrange presentations in Airport and Defense customers
- Influence on specifications of tenders
- Experience in Handling Govt departments, Green/Brown field airports, LSTK, Consultants, Electrical Contractors and Projects in Airports and Defense
- Frequent travelling within India
- Weekly / monthly /Quarterly reporting on Targets to Sales director
Knowledge & Skills
|Education level and/or relevant experience(s)||▪||B.E/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics / Computer Science Engineering|
|▪||An ideal candidate should have 2 to 6 years of work experience on Sales of airfield lighting system, Control Monitoring Systems, Visual Docking Guidance System, ELV and security systems.|
|Knowledge and skills (general and technical)||▪||Hands on experience of working on Airports and should be aware of basic principles & components of Airfield lighting Systems, VDGS, ELV and security systems.|
|▪||Exposed to the criteria’s for design of the visual aids including the airfield ground lighting (AGL) systems, in accordance with
Standards and Recommendations in ICAO, Annex 14, Aerodrome Design and Operations, and with ICAO´s
Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 4: Visual Aids, and Part 5: Electrical installations and Civil Aviation Requirement ( CAR ) of DGCA/India.
|▪||Skills to handle customers alone and final negotiations.|
|▪||Target oriented with a strong improvement reflex.|
|▪||Customer satisfaction oriented Committed on results.|
|▪||Good Working Knowledge on Windows, Microsoft Office (Specially in Excel), Microsoft teams|