Bi-Directional Centreline & Stopbar Light
For use in all weather operation installations up to ICAO category III systems for straight and curved sections.
• inset taxiway centreline
• stop-bar lights
Compliance with Standard
FAA L-852, AC 150/5345-46
• Body casting manufactured from aluminium alloy for lightness, strength and durability
• Standard ATG body styles available
• Long life lamps (objective life of 1500 hours at full brilliancy)
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without the need for adhesive or sealants
• A window blank is available for uni-directional applications
• Lamp by-pass options available
• Pre-focused optics to simplify maintenance procedures
• Light channel within 5mm of grade
• Natural anodised finish (as standard), powder coated NATO green or golden yellow
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 1 x 45W, 1 x 65W or 1 x 100W isolating transformer. Power consumption is either 49W or 105W.