Position: Electronic Engineer (Posted on 24/02/2021)
Our company is currently looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Electronic Engineer to maintain and
support our Airports solutions products, systems and engineering function. The Electronic Engineer will
work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, product
development, Testing, Project implementation, and international contract manufacturing partners. The
ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges
and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides
integrated services to meet our clients’ needs.
The company is promoted by industry veterans and is growing rapidly and offer ample growth
opportunity. Salary & remuneration will not be a constraint for right candidate.
Desired Candidate Profile
. Well versed in handling computers and MS office, MS projects
. Possess excellent analytical, Communication (Written & Verbal) & problem-solving abilities.
. Detail oriented and organized in work.
. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external customers.
. Ability to effectively organize and structure activities on daily basis, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work to a deadline.
. Self-motivated, proactive, with a desire to learn/grow.
1) Should be able to operate instruments like Solder workstation, Multimeter , LCR Meter,
Power Meter, ESD, Surge , PCB Assembly , oscilloscope. Should be very well versed with multimeters.
2) Should be able to understand THD , PF , Efficiency , IR , Dielectric breakdown , ESD protection.
3) Knowledge of steps involved in PCB manufacturing
4) Circuit troubleshooting and finding fault using multimeter.
5) Should be able to solder and desolder components from PCB
Education & Experience: Diploma / Degree in Electronics with knowledge in providing solution for Airports. Preference would be given to candidates having experience of Airfield lighting system, Visual docking guidance system, ASMGCS, Airports engineering and maintenance.
Candidate should have relevant experience of 2 to 3 years.
1. Support in development of electronic drivers by making products as per prescribed design files.
2. Coordinate with vendors for component /PCB/microcontroller for technical specifications.
3. Should be able to do testing and validation of product. Should be aware of general electronics concepts.
4. Must be aware of risk related to electronics manufacturing.
5. Should be having past experience from electronics manufacturing.
6. Should be able to define/perform/verify quality check on electronics component.