Elevated Omni-directional Light
It is an Omni-directional tungsten halogen taxiway and apron edge fitting for CAT III all weather operation airfield ground lighting (AGL) systems.
Compliance with Standards
FAA L-861, AC 150/5345-46
• Lightweight and robust due to its predominantly aluminium alloy construction which also gives good corrosion resistance.
• Removal of glass dome for lamp replacement or maintenance achieved without the need for any tools due to the simple bayonet fit of the glass.
• Ball joint mounting arrangement facilitates levelling of the light on installation.
• Choice of mounting stems available (M32 threaded or 25mm (1”) plain).
• Mounting stem compatible with 2” BSP Mounting using frangible coupling.
• Frangibility inherent in the M32 threaded mounting stem.
• Smooth outer glass surface resists build up of dirt.
• Bi-pin or PK30D lamp options.
• Optional lamp by-pass device can be fitted if required.
• Powder coat paint finish in golden yellow.
• Lamp life no less than 1000hrs.
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 1 x 45W isolating transformer. Power consumption varies between 30W and 45W depending upon type of lamp used.