Job brief(Posted on 24/02/2021)
We are looking for a passionate and pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
1. Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
2. Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
3. Responsible for maintenance of important documents, files, and records in an organized manner.
4. Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
5. Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
6. Keep updated records and files.
7. Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
8. Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
9. Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
10. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
. Any graduate with 1-2 years of proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position.
. Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
. Proficient in English (oral and written)
. Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
. Interpersonal skills - patience, listening, and communicating are all people skills a front office executive must tap into while assisting guests.
. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
. Customer service orientation