Omni-directional inset fitting for Taxiway, Helipad, LI Runway Edge and general applications.
• Body casting manufactured from aluminium alloy for lightness, strength and durability
• IEC body style as standard, 8” 2 hole and 8” 3 hole versions available
• 3 hole body option for direct installation to SRA8/13 adaptor ring
• Long life lamps (objective life of 1500 hours at full brilliancy)
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without the need for adhesive or sealants
• Colour beam variations achieved by dichroic coated or coloured glass
• Lamp by-pass options available if required
• Pre-focused optics to simplify maintenance procedures
• Low profile (10mm)
• Light channel within 5mm of Grade
• Natural anodised finish (as standard), powder coated NATO green or golden yellow
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 1 x 30W, 45W, 65W or 100W isolating transformer. 120V and 240V mains supply. Suitable for use in a dedicated passive circuit supplied from a 10W ir 6.6A/0.35A isolating transformer. Power consumption is 10W.
Fixture position on runway