Inset Runway end fitting for use in category I, II & III all weather operation airfield lighting systems. Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from one 100W isolating transformer.
Compliance with standards
FAA L-850, AC 150/5345-46
• Lightweight and robust due to its aluminium alloy construction which also gives good corrosion resistance.
• Red dichroically coated lens.
• Full range of FAA and PSA adaptors available.
• Long life, low energy lamps (1500 hrs/105W 6.6A at full brilliancy) - 1 off per fitting.
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance procedures.
• Light channel within 5mm from Grade.
• Two point fixing into mounting adaptor/seating pot for faster installation and removal of light fitting.
• Low profile (12mm) to reduce possibility of damage to aircraft and vehicle tyres.
• Prism accurately located and secured in the body casting without the need for sealing compound to facilitate removal and replacement
• All fasteners are stainless steel
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from one 100W isolating transformer.
Fixture position on runway