High intensity inset threshold wingbar suitable for use in category I, II and III all weather operation airfield lighting systems. Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 100W, 200W or 300W isolating transformers.
Complience with standards
FAA L-850, AC 150/5345-46
- Lightweight and robust due to its aluminium alloy construction
- Long life halogen lamps with a life of 1500 hours at full intensity or over 3500 hours in normal usage
- Standard adaptor rings to suit 15”, 15.5” bases
- Prism removal and replacement achieved without the need for adhesive or sealants
- Colour beam variations achieved by dichroic coating
- Lamp bypass options available when required
- Pre-focused optics to simplify maintenance procedures
- Light channel within 5mm of grade
- Plug for pressure testing
- Low temperature - temperature at centre of top cover remains below 160°C ICAO and FAA limit
- All fasteners are stainless steel
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 100W, 200W or 300W isolating transformers.
Fixture position on runway