About our Company: Vardhman Airport Solutions Pvt Ltd is a premier organization providing quality product, solution and services for Airfield Lighting system, Visual docking guidance system, Photometric equipment & Security Systems for commercial & defence airports to elevate the airside infrastructure to the next level.
We are authorized representative and distributor of atg airports (U.K), FB technology( France), RLG Docking Systems(USA), Unika( Turkey) and many more OEMs which help us to deliver the best product & solution for Airports. The equipment offered are designed to meet IEC, FAA, and ICAO requirements.
The company has been promoted by senior industry professionals with proven track record of working in global MNC’s. The promoters brings best international practices in Airport solutions with hands on experience of almost 20 years.
Position: Purchase & Logistics Executive
Short Description: We are looking for passionate, active and dedicated individual who can manage source materials, logistics and supply chain function for our Airport Business. If you are good at independently handling Supply chain, Vendor Management & Import Logistics, this is the right job for you. The company is promoted by industry veterans and is growing rapidly and offer ample growth opportunity. Salary & remuneration will not be a constraint for right candidate.
- Arranging by air and sea shipment pick up at all origin through freight forwarder/shipping line/ Airline
- Arranging booking & managing shipping schedule for sea and airport movement and checking all draft HAWB docs in advance
- Tracking and keeping records of the vessel / flights once it leaves the origin and update MIS for all concerned stakeholders
- Follow up with supplier for commercial documents as well as original documents for clearance
- Arranging all required documents in advance such as pre-alert, original documents – Inv PL, HAWB, FRT, FDS, bond, Sale, purchase, custom letter in case of HSS shipment, security, authority letter for DO delivery collection
- Arranging shipping line debit note, detention, security, freight forwarder charges
- Coordinating with commercial dept for procurement certificate, self-clearance team for shipment clearance
- Coordinating with procurement/store/CFS/ shipper/freight forwarder/shipping line/ transporter and end customer for delivery.
- Vendor Evaluation, Vendor Reconciliation
- Checking & processing freight forwarder bills as per bid and transportation bills
- Arranging payment of Delivery order, freight forwarder and detention charges if any
- Arranging for DO delivery/Customer clearance/ transportation.
- Well versed in handling computers and experience of working on MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Possess excellent analytical, Communication (Written & Verbal) & problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively analyze accounting information and financial records for organization.
- Detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external customers.
- Ability to effectively organize and structure activities on daily basis, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work to a deadline.
- Self-motivated, proactive, with a desire to learn/grow.
Education & Experience: B.Com. / M. Com. / or with similar relevant experience of 1 to 5 years