Micro 200 CCR
The Micro 200 is fitted with state of the art circuits that monitor and adjust the output waveform many thousands of times per second.
This leads to superior responses to load changes and circuit switching, improved protection against overcurrent or open circuit fault
conditions whilst delivering superior power factors without compromising on a minimised harmonic content.
Compliance with Standard
FAA AC 150/5345-10F
• Micro 200 CCR employs Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Control of an IGBT H bridge to produce a sinusoidal output current wave form and near unity power factor at all brilliancy levels
• Delivers a substantial improvement in the harmonic content of the supply current
• Uses the same cubicle footprint as previous designs, which is keeping to a minimum floor space requirements
• Micro-controlled Display allowing extensive CCR monitoring and diagnostic information to be presented to Engineers and Technicians. This can include:
- Output Current Value
- Brightness Step
- % of Maximum Output
- Alarm Text Description
- Number of Failed Lamps
- Hours Run Counter
- Insulation reading
- Power analysis
At nominal resistive load, nominal output, current and nominal input.
• Better than 0.9 for ratings up to 15KW.
At nominal power into a resistive load, nominal voltage and maximum brilliancy.
• Better than 90%.
• At 210, 220, 230, 240V:
Outputs of 1.5, 2.5, 4.0, 5.0, 7.5 KW
• At 380, 400, 415V:
Outputs of 2.5, 4.0, 5.0, 7.5, 10.0, 12, 15 KW
• 6.0A, 6.6A, 12A
• 220, 230, 240 Volts Single Phase 50/60 Hz
380, 400 & 415V Single Phase, 50/60HZ