Multiway Circuit Selector Switch
• Intended for use with a CCR to switch power to a number of series lighting circuits as used on airport runways, taxiways etc.
• Alternate Output - One of two circuits may be operated at one time.
• Multi Output - Any number of circuits may be operated at one time but must not create a short or open circuit when being switched on or off.
Compliance with Standards
FAA L-847, AC 150/5345-5
• The Circuit Selector Switch will supply any combination of outputs up to the power rating of the CCR
• Main power switching contactors are controlled, from either local manually operated switches or by remotely operated relays from the control tower
• Indicator lamps show which circuit has been selected and remote indication back to the ATC is also available
• The front panel carries the main power interlock switch, “remote-off-local” selector switches and “circuit on” indicator lamps for each crcuit
• Designed for wall mounting and supplied complete and ready to use
• External wall brackets are provided
• Input circuits can be operated either by an external or internal voltage source
• Remote/local back indication is provided in the form of a volt free contact directly from the switched on the enclosure doors
• Remote control 48V DC
• Rated for 6.6A up to 5kV