The PAPI (Precision Approach Path Indicator) system provides the pilot a positive indication of the aircraft’s position relative to the optimal glide slope during final approach to the runway, even in case of airports equipped with ILS.
PACπ : System
- A mobile vision sensor mounted on a tripod : PTZ camera + motorized axis.
- High accuracy and precision in measuring angles : using a gyroscope.
- Running a software using image processing algorithms.
- Data exchange and connection assured by WIFI© connection.
- High accuracy and precision.
- Easy to use and to handle
- Automatic mode and procedure.
- Instant dialog to provide the operator with the correction for a precise alignement.
- Using a database system to manage and record data used and collected during the measurement session.
- Hand portable.
- Night and Day operations (see special conditions).
- Full measurement (angles data, isocandela and azimutal opening) of the entire PAPI bar in less than one hour.