Runway Edge High intensity bi-directional inset light
Inset Runway end fitting for use in category I, II & III all weather operation airfield lighting systems.
Compliance with standards
FAA L-850, AC 150/5345-46
• Lightweight and robust due to its aluminium alloy construction which also gives good corrosion resistance
• Designed to be mounted in 12” or 15.5” adaptor flange
• Full range of FAA and PSA adaptors available
• Long life, low energy lamps (1500 hrs/105W 6.6A at full brilliancy), 2 off per fitting
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance procedures
• Light channel within 5mm from Grade
• Two point fixing into mounting adaptor for faster installation and removal of light fitting
• Low profile (12mm) to reduce possibility of damage to aircraft and vehicle tyres
• Prisms accurately located and secured in the body casting without the need for sealing compound to facilitate removal and replacement
• All fasteners are stainless steel
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from either one 200W or two 100W isolating transformers.
Fixture position on runway