Runway Guard Light
- A light system intended to caution pilots or vehicle drivers that they are about to enter an active runway (ICAO).
- The lights are illuminated between 30 and 60 cycles per minute.
- These are in two different configurations.
- In the first case, there is a pair of unidirectional flashing lights on either side of the taxi track. The lights in each unit of the configuration are lighted alternately.
- In the second case, there are unidirectional flashing yellow lights spaced at 10ft (3 m) intervals. The lights are illuminated alternately, and alternative lights are illuminated in unison.