High intensity uni-directional elevated threshold and threshold wingbar and suitable for use in all weather operation installations up to ICAO category III systems. Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from one 100W, 150W or 200W series circuit isolating transformer.
- Lightweight yet robust due to its aluminium alloy ‘double skinned’ construction
- No external colour filters required
- Smooth outer glass surface resists build up of dirt and is easy to clean
- Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance procedures
- Lamp replacement effected without requiring any tools
- Low windage area
- Choice of ‘gimble’ mounting methods - M32 stem, M25 stem or 50/60mm O/D coupling for approach pole structures
- Light head replacement effected without any resighting required
- Powder coat paint finish in golden yellow. All fasteners are stainless steel
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from one 100W, 150W or 200W series circuit isolating transformer. Power consumption is 100W, 150W or 200W depending upon application.
Fixture position on runway